communicate water quality investments
WaterSmart eQuality helps explain ongoing efforts to ensure public health.
- Multi-channel communication capabilities over web, mobile, text, voice, and print
- Detail historic and ongoing investments in water treatment infrastructure
- Deliver periodic or event driven messages on water quality issues that matter
- Provide access to testing kits and other community health tools
build community trust
Proactive and transparent communication engenders greater confidence.
- Communicate regular testing results aside from annual report obligations
- Acknowledge contaminants for credibility enhancement
- Raise awareness of Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) availability
- Demonstrate commitment to social equity
reach disadvantaged communities
Advanced segmentation tools with integrated demographic data improves digital targeting.
- Connect with difficult to reach customers
- Promote commitment to disadvantaged communities
- Deliver money saving recommendations to further aid at risk customers
- Build community support for ongoing quality investments
Quality communications for you and your customers
Greater social equity
Build community trust
Reach disadvantaged communities
request a Quality demonstration: