Personalized communication with Group Messenger
Ditch the shotgun approach to customer communication. Deliver targeted, personalized messages, and get more time to focus on what really matters.
Rincon del Diablo Municipal Water District
I was just amazed by how much administrative staff time was reduced compared to the past! Using Group Messenger to notify customers of an unplanned service interruption diverted all but 4 calls from our night answering service. That means people weren’t calling in so I didn’t need to bring staff in to man the phones. AMAZING!!!
EASY TO USE
- Send thousands of messages in a few clicks
- Select from message templates or create your own
- Generate segmented contact lists quickly and easily
- Draw a polygon shape on a map to select customer accounts
- No limits on number of messages and contacts—everything is included
- Keep all your customer data in one place—no exporting contact lists between systems
- Include mass personalization to keep messages relevant
- Track open and click rates
- Manage customer interactions
- Gauge response quality
Use Group Messenger for any type of communication
- Publicize community events
- Target efficiency appliance rebates
- Promote payment assistance programs to low income customers
- Notify customers in a specific area of scheduled maintenance or outages
- Remind watering day violators of irrigation schedules (AMI only)
- Drive customer portal registrations
Contra Costa Water District
I had a very positive experience using Group Messenger to market single family surveys to our customers. It saves us postage, printing, and labor costs plus it has a much higher response rate than direct mail.
Get started now
Schedule a demo today to find out how WaterSmart can help you amplify your customer communications with Group Messenger.