Las Vegas, NV – WaterSmart Software, the leading customer engagement and data analytics solution provider that helps utilities and their customers save money and water, today announced the release of two new products that will further the company mission of changing the way the world uses water. Making their debut at the WaterSmart Innovations conference in Las Vegas, both highly anticipated products were developed in close consultation with water utility customers around the country. This collaborative development approach has resulted in uniquely crafted capabilities to suit the individualized needs of water utilities.
The first product release is the new Utility Analytics Dashboard. This revolutionary customer engagement and data analytics management platform features program reporting, geospatial analysis tools, customer relationship management capabilities, and robust usage segmentation analytics modules. The new Dashboard helps water managers quickly glean an incredible amount of information about the performance and ROI of their various engagement and efficiency programs, and enables alerts and reports regarding leaks and other status updates.
The second product release is the company’s new Mobile Customer Portal, which is a responsive mobile and tablet interface that provides residential water customers transparency into their home’s water use via comparisons with homes of similar size. Now residents can easily monitor their water use and identify cost saving measures at their convenience from any mobile device. The mobile portal also has integrated social media capabilities to allow users to publish their water savings accomplishments to their social networks, further encouraging water efficiency in the community. The new portal is the only platform in the market which is proven to generate increased levels of customer engagement that water utilities need to better manage their water supply and control escalating costs.
“Our new Utility Analytics Dashboard and Mobile Customer Portal set the new standard for how utilities and their customers use water,” said Robin Gilthorpe, CEO of WaterSmart Software. “In a world of data overload, WaterSmart’s Utility Analytics Dashboard helps utility managers tell at a glance how well their programs for customer engagement and water-use efficiency are performing. Meanwhile our Mobile Customer Portal gives residents remarkable insight into their home’s water use and how they stack up against their neighbors. There is no other solution for the water industry that provides both robust analytics and proven customer engagement in one platform.”The new Utility Analytics Dashboard includes:
- Data Visibility: Surface actionable insights about what’s most important quickly. Track trends and changes over time.
- Alerts and Reports: Get up-to-the-minute leak alerts and receive daily, weekly or monthly reports on program status directly in your inbox.
- Enhanced Customer Service: Geomapping and up-to-date data to help customer service reps answer questions based on a customer’s own data.
- One-Click Data Downloads: Download and analyze customer data simply and easily with one-click reports and downloads.
- Device Agnostic: Highly responsive, cross-platform smartphone and tablet experience for iOS, Android, and all other mobile devices.
- Social Network Integration: Drive accountability with water savings challenges and public commitments.
- Water savings on-the-go: Provide customers’ water score, consumption trends, normative comparisons, savings recommendations, and more to improve water-use efficiency and increase customer satisfaction.
WaterSmart’s technology has been proven in an independent study by the California Water Foundation to triple customer engagement while reducing residential water demand by as much as 5% per year. The company works with municipal and investor-owned utilities across the United States.
WaterSmart Software provides intelligence beyond the meter to make the lives of water utility managers easier. Water providers using WaterSmart’s cloud-based, customer self-service and engagement platform have been proven to reduce costs, improve operational efficiency, and increase customer satisfaction by more than 25%. WaterSmart is a winner of the globally coveted World Economic Forum Technology Pioneers Award for their potential to “significantly impact business and society through the design, development and implementation of new technologies and innovation.” Come help us change the way the world uses water.
Ali Barsamian, WaterSmart Software – (415-366-8622 x 819): email@example.com